Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Urban Decay Fun palette and ELF eye shadow primer review!

First I'll start with the Urban Decay Fun palette.

This palette is perfect for the Spring/Summer seasons. The colors are very vibrant and pretty. This palette features the colors (Top - left to right) Woodstock, Baked, Uzi (Bottom - left to right) Sin, Flipside, Psychedelic Sister. I love all the colors in this palette. Baked and Sin are also in the Urban Decay Naked palette and those are two of my favorites. You can do all kinds of fun looks with this palette for day or night! I was inspired by Katy Perry's new video for "Last Friday Night" and copied her look with this palette. 






Now on to the ELF eye shadow primer. This costs a dollar and you can't go wrong with that! I actually think it's pretty good. It goes on a little wetter than the Urban Decay primer so you have time to blend it out. You should wait at least 10 seconds before applying a base or an eye shadow. My eye shadow didn't crease at all when I used this and it's the summer so it's hot. I think it's a dollar very well spent! ELF stands for Eyes Lips Face and they have great products anywhere from $1 to $6. Their brushes are pretty good also. They have brushes for a $1 and the studio brushes are $3. 

That's all for today. Thanks for reading! <3 x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment