Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tattoos...

So, I recently just got my 9th tattoo. It was a cover up for the second tattoo I got when I was 19. It was done on a whim and I thought it was cool at the time. I've hated it for years and decided to cover it up.

Anyway, I've always been into tattoos. The way they look on the body, the fact that you can have amazing pieces of art on your skin forever. I love them. Some people don't like them, or they think they make you look trashy. I do agree with that in a way. Some people just don't care about the quality of the tattoo they choose to get. They get them done at houses or have friends who are just learning do them because they are cheap. I'll tell you what people. Cheap tattoos LOOK CHEAP. It doesn't matter how cool the stencil is or what it says. If it's done poorly it looks like crap. You can have "Asshole" written on your arm but if it's done by a good artist it can look pretty bad ass. lol.

Anyway, This winter I'm planning on getting a sleeve done. It's something I've wanted done for a while even though my mom and a few others think I shouldn't do it. Honestly, I don't care what they think. They don't have to look at it. I'm an adult. It's my arm, and my money. If you have a problem don't look at it and keep your comments to yourself. That's my way of looking at it. I don't care what I'm going to look like when I'm 80. I'll be more worried about peeing myself than what my tattoos look like.

You can be almost covered in tattoos and still be beautiful...




No comments:

Post a Comment