Thursday, January 20, 2011

Drugstore Mascaras! The good, the bad, and the awesome!

To me, you can't have a great eye look without some awesome mascara. I've tried pretty much every brand and type there is. Here's my review on the best, the worst and the awesome!

Let's start with the Falsies by Maybelline. I just picked this one up and I have to say I like it. My lashes are naturally long, so it gives a nice dramatic affect to them. It isn't very clumpy and it goes on nicely.










Next is the Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale. This one has a shimmery blue tint to it that I think looks good with a smokey eye. It gives great volume to your lashes.






Next is the Maybelline Great Lash. This mascara has been around forever. It doesn't clump and it separates your lashes quite nicely! This was always one of my favorites. They have a waterproof version and it's great also, but hard to remove.









We have the Colossal Lash by Maybelline. I used to use this one a lot. It gives good volume and gives a little Oomph to your lashes. The only thing I didn't like is, it has a really strange smell and it also exploded. You have to be careful how you store it. Mine was in my makeup drawer and I took the cap off one day and it like, melted out all over the place.


Then we have the Lash Stiletto by  Maybelline. I wasn't a big fan of this one. I thought it was clumpy and didn't really do much for my lashes. But some people like it. 







The Cover Girl Lash Blast is probably one of my favorites. It always makes my lashes look super long and thick and it doesn't clump. I use this one and the Falsies almost every day.










Those are just some of the different kinds that I've tried and thought I'd share with you. Remember to change your mascara every three months!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment