Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday is Favorite Item of the Week day!!! This week is.... Physicians Formula Bronze Booster!!!

I am Italian and German, you would think I'd have a nice olive skin color going on but NO! I am as pale as they come. There is nothing wrong with having beautiful porcelain skin. I have dark hair so it tends to wash me out and make me look a little sickly. lol. I've tried many bronzers, self tanners and they always made me look like this


                                    Obviously, that isn't the look I was going for. I was shopping around for an affordable, decent bronzer and a good friend of mine mentioned the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster. So I thought I'd give it a try. You can get it at any drugstore for about $13. I tried it out the next day and I LOVED it!!! It doesn't make you look orange at all! I've also been tanning a bit so it makes your tan look darker without overdoing it at the tanning salon! You can either put it all over or just where the sun naturally hits your face, cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. It also looks good layered on cheeks with a pink or peachy blush. 

 This is the kind of tan we want ladies. A nice summer glow without looking like an oompa loompa. haha. 


Thanks for reading!! x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment